Rules Of The Game
1. Each numbered Square you pick costs $10.00 each.
2. You can pick one Square, or as many as
3. Each "player" will be listed
on the board, on the numbered Square(s) they
4. Once ALL the Squares have been picked
and paid for, the numbers will be randomly
selected from a hat
and listed one at a time on the Square Board.
5. I will always have the Square Sheet on
me, so your squares can be "reserved"
in person or by e-mail.
Squares can be reserved before payment arrives,
however, payments must be recieved for the
square(s), within 7 days of the reserved
date of the square(s).
6. After 7 Days without a payment, the square(s)
reserved, will become available for others
7. To make it a little more easy for those
of you onthe islands, (and because I will
know most of you) I will accept checks and
of course, cash.
All checks must clear before game day (Feb
8. All "Square Costs" can be handed
to me or mailed to "Steven Tracy - 88 Wermuth Road. - So. Portland,
9. Because we are also using the internet
to fill the Square Board, there is a possibility
of people asking for the
same square. In the event that happens, I
will go by the "first come, first served"
rule, and let the other person know that
Square is not available and that they may
chose another "open" Square.
10. The Square Board Will Be Updated Daily so everyone will know what Squares have
been reserved, paid for, or available.
11. The WINNER'S LINK will be updated after the game to show the name of each winner, in each
How To Get Your Winnings
1. Each winner will be responsible for making
the trip here to collect their cash winnings.
2. Don't forget to include your phone number
with your payment for the squares you purchase.
I will call the winners
that evening to congradulate them and ask
how they would like to receive their winnings.
3. If you would like your winnings mailed
to you, I will send you a personal check
from my account at Portland Regional Credit
The funds for the check will be available
the same day.